Tyrania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raistlin want to leave the war, the price is....

+2
Legolas
Vairon
6 posters

Go down

Raistlin want to leave the war, the price is.... Empty Raistlin want to leave the war, the price is....

Post  Vairon Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:50 pm

Raistlin = 600k
Czipsu = 500k
Deadly Sin = 500k
Yashiro Immortalit = 300k (traitor)
Son of viking = 300k (traitor)

Each other in the guild the price is 100k

And delete the guild, No one can enter in other guild in 2 week

If you make a new war againt Infernal Dreams,Over-Drive and friends, = hunted whit no pay option

Signed...
Demon Soul...

Yours...
Little Demon

Vairon

Back to top Go down

Raistlin want to leave the war, the price is.... Empty Re: Raistlin want to leave the war, the price is....

Post  Legolas Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:02 pm

i love shiit like this kids posting payout prices after wat... 1-5 fights lol, its pathetic how u make payouts so quickly shows how much u know about war. Keep ur head up dropped u once will drop u again
Legolas
Legolas

Back to top Go down

Raistlin want to leave the war, the price is.... Empty Re: Raistlin want to leave the war, the price is....

Post  Jenny Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:13 pm

Rofl.
This guy is such a noob and is takin to serious the ot
we will drop him
Jenny
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Vairon Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Jajaja Bro, Raistlin, says he want to LEAVE, and I POST the PRICE you understand?

That post its for Raistlin Guild, not for spamers stfu

And Jenny I waste a little time on my life in that game, if i waste a little time of my life in that game its for go to the best way, not for loser like you, you need more autoestima...

takin to serious the ot, maybe but i not lose my part of human, like you insulting a person for a little game, I dont waste time in spamer like you, remember the life is one, try to make the best in all second in your life.

Vairon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Who pays on an ot nones
i meant you takin to serious an ot like tibia rl
and i do have life.
why dont you go trainers and stay 24/7?
theres your life in trainers
Jenny
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post  Vairon Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:54 pm

Well if Raistlin guild no pay its hunted, but i make a option. Not like you, I dont try to make a leave of everybody make war agaist Infernal Dream, I want my enemy stay in the server its more fun, remember now i am high lvl maybe tomorrow you pass me, maybe he want to leave now, maybe later I want to leave in other war againts him, you understand now?Its a game not a personal problem, Think, analisys, conclusion. anyway that not your problem

theres your life in trainers? lvl 190 baby I dont can up lvl in trainers or i can?

Btw...
That not your problem...

Vairon

Back to top Go down

Post  Legolas Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:14 pm

hypocrites lol get real count ur time online and then maybe u can come talk to me cause we will see things on the same level..... o and about me being serious..... lol why cause i can form a sentence in a matter of a minute and make sence at the same time, im not looking for a forum war just leave it on the "battle field" lol that sounds geek Wink

o and Jenny baby who are you, your character that is Razz
Legolas
Legolas

Back to top Go down

Post  Berthuel Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:09 pm

Only Cowards pay out, btw, low prices.. make it like 3kk each rofl, you can make 500k in 10 mins.. turd.

//Kerox

Berthuel

Back to top Go down

Post  Ima Pox You Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:05 am

i know u dumb ass and Vairon btw i think ur guild is like disbanded LOL!
Ima Pox You
Ima Pox You

Back to top Go down

Post  Cupid Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:15 pm

Nobody pay the beaner
Cupid
Cupid

Back to top Go down

Post  Insolitu Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Shut up guys and die in server is everithyng u guys can do.

Vairon.. If they dont wanna pay.. they can try us but beleave me, they will die tryin'

Insolitu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum